The injection pad for the SootheAway Pain Relief System provides acute pain management in targeted areas of the skin. The injection pad is physicians’ favorite and they prefer using it for injection pain relief before administrating injectable fillers for their patients.
- Injection pad delivers continuous, consistent cooling or heating to a targeted area of the skin.
- The Injection pad was designed for physicians to use on patients before injecting Botox or similar fillers and chemicals.
- Before the injection of any type of filler
- Injection of Neurotoxins
- Injection of facial cysts
- Before and after laser hair removal
- Before injection of local anesthetics
- Before tattooing the skin
- Before and after laser peels
- Before injection of tissue expander
- Abdominal Cramps
- Menstrual Cramps
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Scar Softening
Thermal Therapy for Acute Pain Management